- Our affiliates play an integral part in delivering the Services to you; therefore, our affiliates may have access to certain of your Personally Identifiable Information in order to assist you in using the Services. At no time will credit card or other payment information, if and when collected, be available to any entity or person other than AdmiredLife.com and those necessary to process payments.
3. Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- Examples of Personally Identifiable Information we collect include name, postal address, email address, phone number and related information. With respect to certain Services, we collect the date of birth and date of death for the deceased person. We also may maintain a record of all information that you submit to us, including email and other correspondence. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information when you register to receive alerts or access or submit information in connection with certain Services, post other content through the Services, or participate in other activities offered or administered by AdmiredLife.com.
- We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information about your transactions with us. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you, such as your credit card number.
- We do not intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information about children under the age of 13. Please see the section on "Children's Privacy" below.
- Other Anonymous Information.
- Like most websites, AdmiredLife.com also receives and records information on our server logs from your browser automatically and through the use of electronic tools such as cookies. Our server logs automatically receive and record information from your browser (including, for example, your IP address, and the page(s) you visit). The information gathered through these methods is not "personally identifiable;" i.e., it cannot be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a single person.
4. How We Use Your Information
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information:
- Personally Identifiable Information and other personal information you specifically provide may be used:
- to provide the Services we offer, to process transactions and billing, for identification and authentication purposes, to communicate with you concerning transactions, security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services, to improve Services, to do something you have asked us to do, or to tell you of Services that we think may be of interest to you.
- to communicate with you regarding our Services.
- for the administration of and troubleshooting regarding the Services. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of the Services (our web hosting service, for example), may need to access such information from time to time, but are not permitted to disclose such information to others.
- We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you under the following circumstances:
- Use of Anonymous Information:
- Certain information that we collect automatically or with electronic tools (such as cookies) is used to anonymously track and measure user traffic for the Services and to enhance your experience with the Services. For example:
- IP Addresses/Session Information. We occasionally may obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access the Services. IP addresses, browser, and session information may be used for various purposes, including to help administer the Services and diagnose and prevent service or other technology problems related to the Services. This information also may be used to estimate the total number of users browsing our Services from specific geographical areas, to help determine which users have access privileges to certain content or services that we offer, and to monitor and prevent fraud and abuse. IP addresses are not linked to Personally Identifiable Information
- Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive or comparable storage media on your mobile device. You can configure your browser to accept cookies, reject them, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to use our Services that require you to sign in, or to take full advantage of all our offerings. Cookies may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party we authorize to collect information on our behalf. We use our own cookies to transmit information for a number of purposes, including to:
- require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accessing your account contents;
- keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Services;
- estimate and report our total audience size and traffic;
- conduct research to improve the content and Services.
- We may share anonymous information aggregated to measure the number of page views, downloads, number of visits, average time spent on the Services websites, etc. with our partners and others.
5. Privacy Alert: Your Postings Generally Are Accessible to the Public
- Your own use of the Services may disclose personal information or Personally Identifiable Information to the public. For example:
- Submissions and other postings to our Services are available for viewing by all our visitors unless the host of a Service selects a privacy setting that restricts public access (when available). Please remember that any information disclosed on a non-restricted Service becomes public information and may be collected and used by others without our knowledge. You therefore should exercise caution when disclosing any personal information or Personally Identifiable Information in these forums.
- When you post a message to any message board, blog, social media, or other public forum available through the Services, your user ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users, and you have the ability to post a message that may include personal information.
6. Children's Privacy
- AdmiredLife.com does not intentionally collect from or maintain Personally Identifiable Information of children under the age of 13, nor do we offer any content targeted to such children.
- In the event that AdmiredLife.com becomes aware that a user of the Services is under the age of 13, the following additional privacy terms and notices apply:
- Prior to collecting any Personally Identifiable Information about a child that AdmiredLife.com has become aware is under the age of 13, AdmiredLife.com will make reasonable efforts to contact the child's parent, to inform the parent about the types of information AdmiredLife.com will collect, how it will be used, and under what circumstances it will be disclosed, and to obtain consent from the child's parent to collection and use of such information.
- Although AdmiredLife.com will apply these children's privacy terms whenever it becomes aware that a user who submits Personally Identifiable Information is less than 13 years old, no method is foolproof. AdmiredLife.com strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
- Personally Identifiable Information collected from children may include any of the information defined above as Personally Identifiable Information with respect to general users of the Services and may be used by AdmiredLife.com for the same purposes. Except as necessary to process a child's requests or orders placed with merchants featured through the Services, AdmiredLife.com does not rent, sell, barter or give away any lists containing a child's Personally Identifiable Information for use by any outside company.
- A child's parent or legal guardian may request AdmiredLife.com to provide a description of the Personally Identifiable Information that AdmiredLife.com has collected from the child, as well as instruct AdmiredLife.com to cease further use, maintenance and collection of Personally Identifiable Information from the child.
- If a child voluntarily discloses his or her name, email address or other personally-identifying information on chat areas, bulletin boards or other forums or public posting areas, such disclosures may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
8. Security Measures
The security and confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect guest information from unauthorized access and improper use. From time to time, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no data transmissions over the web can be guaranteed 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
9. Correcting or Updating Information
You may modify and correct Personally Identifiable Information provided directly to AdmiredLife.com in connection with the Services, if necessary. AdmiredLife.com offers users the following options for updating information:
- Send an email to us at Contact Us; or
- Send a letter to us via postal mail to the following address:
AdmiredLife.com, Attention: Site Management, 650 Thunderbolt Street, Chico, California, 95973 USA
10. Opt-Out Procedures
You may opt out of receiving future mailings or other information from AdmiredLife.com If the mailing does not have an email cancellation form, send an email to Contact Us detailing the type of information that you no longer wish to receive.
11. Third Party Advertising
13. Additional Information
AdmiredLife.com, Attention: Site Management, 650 Thunderbolt Street, Chico, California, 95973 USA
As provided by California Civil Code Section 1798.83:
A California resident who has provided personal information to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes ("California customer") is entitled to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by emailing Contact Us.